The following transportation update is being provided by District 2 Supervisor Goodman's Office.
DISTRICT 2 TRANSPORTATION UPDATE:
- Combs Road: from Meridian to Gary Rd. now open!
- Germann Road: from Ironwood Rd to Meridian >> Design is complete. Construction to bid in August. Start will be late fall 2019 and an estimated completion Spring 2020.
- Magma Road: from Hunt Hwy to Gary Rd >> 60% Design plans complete, next stage to come soon.
- Meridian Road:
- Germann Rd north to SR24 >> Design underway. Regional drainage improvements pose a challenge but Pinal County Public Works is working with regional partners on a solution. Germann Rd south to
- Riggs Rd / Combs Rd >> Design kickoff was held in April 2019 and a preliminary topography is underway.
- North South Corridor: This project will be managed by ADOT. Tax dollars continue to be collected for this roadway but it is still in litigation with the Goldwater Institute. More information and project updates to follow.
- Ocotillo Road Rehabilitation: Pavement restoration project and new traffic signal at the Cambria Drive intersection. Project underway with an estimated completion of August / September
- Riggs Road: Open for public use.
- SR24 Extension: Scheduled to bid late fall of 2019 with an anticipated start of spring 2020. This project will be managed by ADOT. We will share updates on this project as our office receives them
BLOG COMMENTS POWERED BY DISQUS